It's just that there are so many stories to choose from, which you already know if you, like millions of other readers, rapidly inhaled novels like Gone Girl and The Girl on the Train over the last few years.
Top 10 true crime books | Books | The Guardian
Here's the thing about suspense thrillers, though: Once you've reached the end and all the secrets have spilled out, it's not always fun to go back and read them again. You need new mysteries to unravel — new plotlines and characters to make the hair on your neck stand on end. Luckily, there is no shortage of these sorts of books. We've pulled together some of our favorites and by favorites, we mean the ones that freaked us out most that should get you through the summer, at least. And if you rip through 'em all, no worries: We'll be adding more psychological suspense titles as time goes on.
If we know anything about these books, its that they attract voracious readers always in need of a new literary fix. In the forthcoming YA fantasy trilogy The Gilded Ones, women bleed gold, a metaphor intended to represent the commodification of women. No one writes about love quite like Andre Aciman. Either by signing into your account or linking your membership details before your order is placed.
- Railway to the Grave.
- The bestselling Victorian mystery series!
- Looking for an old post? Search by label!.
- Instrument Development in the Affective Domain: Measuring Attitudes and Values in Corporate and School Settings (Evaluation in Education and Human Services).
- abcreads: Mysteries Set on Trains?
- How to Find That Book You've Spent Years Looking For.
Your points will be added to your account once your order is shipped. Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book! Tragedy strikes close to the Detective Department when an old friend of Superintendent Tallis walks to meet a speeding train head on. The suicide, prompted by the disappearance of the man's wife, has shocked the local community and leaves plenty for Inspector Robert Colbeck, the Railway Detective, to uncover.
Whispers and rumours abound but did the dead man, Captain Randall, really take his own life in repentance for some harm he did his wife? Packed with characters Dickens would have been proud of. Wonderful, well written' Time Out.
- comment dire NON à la fatigue chronique (French Edition).
- Feel every word with award-winning performances.
- Books by C.J. Archer, Author of Young Adult, Historical & Paranormal Romance Novels?
- Auf der Suche nach dem Paradies: Mein Leben mit Geparden (German Edition);
Help Centre. Track My Order. My Wishlist Sign In Join. Be the first to write a review.
Add to Wishlist.